Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello Again. It's Been a While.

You know its been a long time since your last blog post when your browser history doesn't even remember your domain name. 

So, long time no see blog-world. Its great to be back. My summer's hiatus was due to the fact that I did hardly anything worth mentioning. 

But now that I'm back at BYU, that will all change. 

Since it been so long since my last post, I thought I would reintroduce myself. 

Hi I'm Caroline. I'm a 19-year-old communications major at BYU. I love to read and cook and spend time with friends and family. My favorite color is green. I love pretty things and Harry Potter. John Mayer, James Taylor and Norah Jones are the background music to my life. I love fall and the holidays, but who doesn't? I'm so excited to be a sophomore. 

Now that we are reacquainted, I can't wait to get back to documenting my life and my thoughts. Have a happy Friday everybody. 



Sorry. Couldn't resist.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment