Friday, September 23, 2011

First day of Fall.

Happy Fall everyone!! I have always really enjoyed fall because the leaves turn colors and the weather is nice and crisp. I remember the first time my parents took me to Flagstaff to see the fall leaves (since fall doesn't hit in the valley for the three total trees that drop their leaves till January) and the mountains looked like they were red and orange because there was leaves everywhere. It was so pretty against the white bark of the aspens. My favorite memory of fall, though, is definitely from last October when my family took a trip to Chicago. One of the highlights for me was one afternoon when we took our lunch to a park and ate in the shade of the beautiful orange and red trees. We started to collect leaves just to show our favorites to each other but we collected so many that we loved so much that we stuck them all in a book and took them home with us, along with about 5 pounds of acorns. I arranged them in some decorative jars we have at home and they were beautiful reminders of our trip and of what is was supposed to look like out side (haha). I wish we could have kept them up forever. I love fall! 





























I want to live here so I can stare at this everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment