Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Time for a Break.

 It has been a pretty busy few weeks so far with all of my classes picking up at the same time. I have had four tests and two essays in the last two weeks and now we head almost straight into midterms. Sometimes you just have to take a break and notice all the silly things that happen up here.
I burnt myself with a curling iron and I think it bears a strange resemblance to the islands of Hawaii!!

I took this creeper picture of one of the workers in the Cannon Center while I was in the salad line. I know it fuzzy but yes you are right. That is a dark mark tattoo on her arm.


My floor also decided to become social almost over night so now if ever I leave my room to go to the bathroom or get a drink of water, I get distracted by the fun and end up painting my nails in the hall or blasting sappy music out the windows at couples for a hours. I always try to get back to my studying but they call it FOMO - fear of missing out - that keeps me from "retreating back to the lab" as Nikki says. So instead I study in the wee hours of the morning and consequently suffer from FONS - fear of never sleeping. Its quite a balancing act, this college thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment