Thursday, September 29, 2011

What Am I Doing With My Life?

I have been stalling for about all day today to not study for my test and now I am down to the wire and I just can't make myself focus. I think the problem is that it is a nursing class which I am staring to doubt as my major and its like as a sign something is keeping me from working on it. It probably sounds like a lame excuse but that's where I am currently. 


I had an epiphany today in interior design class--well maybe its not an epiphany because it has been slowly building in my mind for a while--that the perfect job for me would be to renovate old buildings and mansions because it combines two things I love:  history and design. But I'm still faced with the issue that BYU doesn't have an interior design program and that I always saw myself as doing something academic. The problem is I can't seem to get it out of my mind so I feel as though all my down time is spent mulling over my options and fantasizing about designing. I feel so restless in my design class an it eats me up being in there. So there is my predicament.

No comments:

Post a Comment