Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Update.

So it has been very busy up here at college as you can tell by my lack of blogging. So here's the update:  


-Monday after conference I receive a strange knock on my door in the middle of the day. It was Sister Willis and her daughter coming to visit me on their way home from conference. She gave me about 15 mom hugs and this.



A huge, fun present! That was filled with this.


Diet Coke and Paradise Bakery. De-li-cious.


Then for some reason on Wednesday it decided to drop 30+ degrees and SNOW!!! Even down on campus, though it didn't stick. Here is the wide shot.



The snow stuck all the way down to the Y!





 It was fun to have the cold weather for a while but I'm glad its over. I'm not ready for winter yet because 1) it's very cold and wet here in the winter and 2) we haven't even enjoyed our fall yet! So along with the crazy snow, it rained pretty much non-stop for about 3 days. And our very old dorm just couldn't handle it.



My friend Ashley standing by the water catching buckets. Disgusting. It's yellow. Then on friday, we went to this place called Lowe's Extreme Air Sports aka the tumbling gym. And this was Becca's favorite activity.



Saturday was the game and it was still very freezing so we got all bundled up to go watch BYU dominate. Then on our way home from Costa Vida, we noticed that only half the Y was lit. Too funny.



 If you can't tell that's the mis-shapen yellow object in the background. So all in all, a very cold weird random crazy busy week!


No comments:

Post a Comment