Friday, October 14, 2011

Yeah, I Know it's Late.

So yesterday was a very crazy day. I had to write two essays that were due today. It was very high-stress but I got them all turned in and everything was great. 


Today in my development class we were talking about self and identity development and all this stuff and my teacher asked us who we are and everyone said "children of God". Is it bad that I said my name first? Then he decided to compare genders and asked all the girls who we are and there was a mass recitation of the personal progress theme. It took me a while to catch on. I guess that shows just how out of practice I am with Young Woman's!



This picture is from pinterest. A web site that my roommate got me addicted to. One more awesome distraction!!!

Also, today I started watching the show New Girl with some girls on my floor. It is my new favorite show second only to Modern Family. It is so funny.


Watch it. Also I'm really excited for my parents to come in less than six days!!! Woo Hoo!!!! And on that note I have to go to bed so I can study for my four tests next week!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment