Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Better Late Then Pregnant!

So it's been a while. And a lot has happened. So this post might be a little bit on the spastic side... brace yourselves. I have come back to BYU for my second semester. GO COUGS! 

My family came skiing right after I came back to school and that was a lot of fun, even though there was no snow. 




The Allison. A classic.


Then it was time to sign contracts for apartments next year. AHH!! Scary right?? And somebody (Kass) thought it would be a good idea to camp out! Worst idea ever. Nobody slept because we had six girls ins a four-man tent and it was January so it was naturally freezing. I woke up--and I use that term lightly since we didn't really sleep--with frozen hair from the side of the tent. But the good news is we got our apartment! Mansion 22 baby!!







Tarleigh is legit with her head-lamp.




Don't we look so excited to camp??

Then we had a super awesome ward activity at this tubing place in Heber. It was a blast... until it started snowing when had to drive home through the canyon. I was safe in Kass's little blue bug, but we did have a couple kids spin out and crash into eachother. But still a super fun activity. 



These big events are a blast, but what makes college fun on a day to day basis are the little things. I now it sounds sappy but its true. We are just silly.



Gotta love Jordan's BYU Christmas stocking shoes!


I'm a Who from Whoville!


And about the title? I was going to write better late then never but this popped into my had from this funny thing I read on Facebook. Its little kids finishing popular sayings. Enjoy.