Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Conference.

My parents and my favorite brother Gus came to visit over conference weekend. Why just Garrett you might ask? Well, we have this tradition in my family that when we turn twelve our parents take just us to conference. I got to tag along since I was already in Utah. 

We had so much fun. They came and visited me on campus on Friday and Gus came to class with me. I treated them to lunch at the Cannon and then we headed up to Park City. To my dad and brother's dismay, we had to hit the outlets and I picked out all my birthday presents. We were feeling adventurous and decided to try out this new Italian restaurant in Park City called Maxwell's. It was very delicious. Conference was great as always.  I enjoyed all the talks, especially Elder Holland's. It was a blast discovering City Creek with my mom. It is the mall to rule all malls. We also taught Gus Rook and drank freshly squeezed orange juice. What a weekend. 


He has officially grown taller than me. 12 year old giant. 


Gus at his first ever Priesthood session. If you look vvvvveeeeerrrrryyyyyy closely you can see the stain on his shirt from P.F. Chang's. He can't resist the Mongolian Beef :)

And on an unrelated note, happy birthday to me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment