Tuesday, February 12, 2013

State of the Union

Sorry for the twice-in-one-day posting, but 1) I'm exited about my new design, and 2) I had to post about the State of the Union.

Anyway it kind of surprised me how excited I was to watch it! Kass called me a politics nerd. And I am. I don't know why but it is so exciting to me! Every experience I have with Washington and  with government makes me want to be a part of it more and more. 

Also, I love Michelle Obama, but who doesn't? She is so classy and hip. Between her and Kate Middleton, people are seeing how modest can be trendy. 




















I'm all energized now and want to help get things accomplished! But then I remind myself that the State of the Union makes all changes sound so easy and obvious, but it still is exciting.

I am a politics nerd, I have accepted it. Hey, at least I'm not a math nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment