Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Habits

Its so easy to fall back into old habits. Some are bad, like biting my nails, that I have overcome countless times due to numerous new year's resolutions, but when I get stressed when I am studying or writing a paper, I fall back into my old ways. Some are good, like cleaning up as a go while I cook or do projects (boy, has that one been drilled in). But I am mainly thinking of school habits. I find that as I write, for all kinds of classes, I still use phrases and formats that Snyder or Martin or Weaver have taught me. I am so blessed to have had such awesome teachers that have helped me become the student and the person I am today. All those years ago, and they still have a lasting impact on me. I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to go to college and for my capable mind that enjoys analyzing and learning. 



This is what I have noticed today. That as time passes, you don't realize the changes, but looking back, everything has changed, but is the same still in the ways that little habits and characteristics reemerge and find ways back into our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment