Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Thought

Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody! Hope everybody wore some green today. But on a more sunday centered note, I taught in relief society today. While I was preparing, I was looking for videos and decided to watch My New Life, Stephanie Nielson's story about her crash. This video is an oldie, but a goody. I have seen it a bunch of times, but I still love it and feel the spirit every time I watch it. I decided to start her memoir Heaven is Here because I have heard wonderful things about it and so far its very engaging and uplifting. Her story reminds me of when we first watched it on journey which seems like forever ago. And I hope someday I can have a cute little happy family like her. But watch the video. Its one of my favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment