Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Grown-up.

I am feeling particularly adult today. Maybe its because I am almost finished with my second year of college. Maybe its because I am now twenty and the feeling comes with the territory. Maybe its because everyone I know is married or pregnant, and just the association make me feel old. Maybe its because I'm not going home for the summer. Maybe its because I have a real job now, not one handed out to me by someone I know-not that I don't appreciate that mom and dad- but I got this job on nothing but my own merits and skills, in my own field, and that feels really good. So today is just a mature kind of day.  

Here is a funny picture that kept very entertained the other day to counterbalance all the serious grownup stuff:




No comments:

Post a Comment